Our year-end checklist provides useful tips for year-round check-ups.
Top 5 Year-end Business Compliance Checklist
- Performance and Operations ‒ I have discussed and mapped out performance and operations with management and legal counsel. Yes No
- Entity Structure/Governing Instruments ‒ I have reviewed my business entity structure and updated articles of organization/incorporation, operating agreement, bylaws, partnership, or other agreements as needed. Yes No
- I am up to date on all corporate formalities for California corporations to maintain my personal liability protection. Yes No
- I have finalized my year-end accounting and closed the books for the calendar or fiscal year to determine tax liability. Yes No
- I have met and/or plan to meet with my legal counsel to learn how new laws may impact my business. Yes No